Changing 'Hero' for current hand

Home Forums Forums SW2 Support Forum Changing 'Hero' for current hand

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shorney8hotmail.com 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

shorney8hotmail.com
    Participant

Hello, me again!

I changed player in the top left hand corner to see where my opponents were making poor decisions against my range but I doesn’t seem to work as I’d hoped.
    After changing player the correct changes appear under tournament view with the opponent’s (selected player’s) hand and line however when changing view to the current hand my own hand still shows and the range of my opponent is there to calculate rather than my own that I could input. I tried deleting and re-entering the hand history but the problem still occurred. It might be something to add into the next update unless it’s just an isolated problem that I’m having.

Thanks

SitNGo Wizard
    Keymaster

The current player does not affect the analysis. It is only possible to analyze the hero since we may not know the opponents hole cards.

shorney8hotmail.com
    Participant

Yes sorry I should have said. I was hoping to analyse hands where I had found out the opponents card after the fact – mostly in heads up play. This way I could see whether my opponent was pushing light for my range or whether my opponent was using a nash push/fold type style overall etc. If I could analyse this I could adjust my calling range effectively.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.