want to change default folder in open new folder tab

Home Forums Forums SW1 Support Forum want to change default folder in open new folder tab

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SitNGo Wizard 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

teunit
    Participant

want to change default folder in open new folder tab

i just switched to hem2 from hem1 and i want to use the archive folder “HM2Archive”(was using HMArchive)

every time i manually change it – it either wont import or it changes back to defualt “HMArchive”

thanks,

t

SitNGo Wizard
    Keymaster

If you are using HM2 you should not be import files from the HM2Archive folder. It contains files that have previously been imported into your database, so you don’t need to import them again.

I am not sure where the “open new folder tab” is located. Can you list the exact steps you are taking?

teunit
    Participant

What do you want do now?

Analyze a new game

Open a tournament folder(this is the one i want to change, so i can view all of games i played yesterday – over several sites)

SitNGo Wizard
    Keymaster

When you select Open a tournament folder, the Import Files dialog should remember and default to the last folder you opened. Is it not doing this?

You can also click on the down arrow to select a recently opened folder. Does this work?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.