How to set blind levels manually?

Home Forums Forums SW2 Support Forum How to set blind levels manually?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SitNGo Wizard 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

danielj
    Participant

ok so I start out with a random hand from a HT-Sat to start analyzing from. The blinds are set correctly at 25/50/10 like it should be (although not in the visualization of the hand).

I want to look at the hand without the shove in front, so I open the customization window. However I can’t select blinds manually, and the correct blind level is not in the list. (There is 25/50 but not 25/50/10)

Ok so I change the player in front of me to be folding instead of pushing, and go with a 25/50 level.

After pressing OK the graphical representation of the hand disappears (also the tournament type seems to be a normal table, not a sat) ??

• This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  danielj.
    • This topic was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by  danielj.

SitNGo Wizard
    Keymaster

Please make sure you are running the latest release. I am not able to reproduce the update problem in release 2.0.0.449.

Please send me the correct blind levels and I will update them in the next release.

danielj
    Participant

How do I update sng wiz2 in holdem manager? I tried downloading it from this site, but it seems like it only installed a separate installation.

Blind levels for 6-max hyper turbo satellites are:
    Level 1 25/50 with 10 ante
    Level 2 50/100 with 20 ante
    Level 3 100/200 with 40 ante
    Level 4 200/400 with 80 ante

SitNGo Wizard
    Keymaster

There should be a new HM2 release coming in the next few days. The blind levels for 6-Person Hyper-Turbo Satellites will be fixed in that release.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.